Friday, October 9, 2015

wondrous being - zen

shin ku myo u pin::
::
::

Everyone comes out from nothingness moment after moment. 


Moment after moment we have true joy of life.


So we say shin ku myo u,


"from true emptiness,

the wondrous being appears."


Shin is "true"; ku is "emptiness"; myo is "wondrous";


u is "being" :


from true emptiness, wondrous being.


Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind p.109

::
::
::

my comments:

When I leave all phenomena
if even just for a moment
I am then cleansed of all residue of the past.
Will I remain in that place of 'no phenomena'?
Apart from phenomena there is no place.
"I" is really the name for the Universal Being.
As beings in the realm of limited consciousness
we mistake "I" for the single form that we perceive
as long as we are focused on single forms.
The answer is,
"Yes,
I am always in that place of the cessation
of all phenomena when I am still."
Be still every so often
so that you can be empty and fresh
for all phenomena.
Then life is wondrous.
Try it, don't doubt.
Then you will know what I mean.
::
::
::

related article: Shift-in-perception-a-real-time-report

::

::

::

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment