Thursday, October 15, 2015

awaken within the dream - shift in mass consciousness

Eckhart Tolle - new dream


“To awaken within the dream is our purpose now. When we are awake within the dream, the ego-created earth-drama comes to an end and a more benign and wondrous dream arises. This is the new earth.”
Eckhart Tolle

My comments:
Eckhart Tolle says here "a more benign and wondrous dream arises" when we awaken within the dream that we generally think of as our current valid world experience. This new dream is the new earth. His way of stating this corresponds to my own experience: it is not that "I" dream a new dream of the new earth. What happens is simply that when I am no longer in the trance state that we call are used to calling "reality", I no longer support the perverted world that is suggested to us by all the media etc. (matrix) and the resulting discordant way that most people live while believing the dream to be the only reality. 

When I disengage myself energetically from this mass-hypnosis, I no longer continue to feed it and it collapses around me and my personal environment. As we all more and more divorce ourselves from the perverted views and beliefs of the (still) current power-holders, then whatever images and desires are energized in mass-consciousness will spontaneously manifest as "a new earth". We are naturally loving and caring sentient beings, and our natural and beautiful tendencies are to be supportive of all life. 

These tendencies are energized by the awakened mass-consciousness and will show up as the reality of a new earth. This means, as I see it, that mass consciousness is continually waking up as the control mechanisms loose strength and their grip on our minds. People may not even have the sense of "I had an awakening experience!" but rather it will just seem normal to be kind and loving and caring of others.
::
::
::

No comments:

Post a Comment