Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love to Be



This Love to Be is showing me every little thing I see
Sugar coated in dazzling sparkling rainbow shine
Every thought as well – how strange – like dancing elves
Showing me what my Love to Be is today, right now!
Twinkle-toes tippling along across my mind's meadows
Now all covered in blue-bells – (just yesterday they were gray)
So let us revel in this shower of goodness that we all are harvesting
Like so many whales waltzing to the sun’s new melody!
“Here we are together with our Dear, Dear, Sweet Gaia
To enjoy our Self!”
This song sung by every flower, grain of sand, bug on the bark
And old man in the park is echoing out through the Universes
Lighting up the space between the galaxies
With our Love to Be!
Let’s listen to our song that we sing now to each other
When we say “Good Morning?” “How are You today!”
Yes, I’m better than fine! This is all Mine, and I will cherish it
Forever more!

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment